Monday 17 November 2014

To those asking for more on Reddit...

Hi, as you can probably tell, I've not been updating as fast as I possibly could. This is obviously due to me only being able to go through the game as fast as my fingers can click and as fast as my mind can work.

HOWEVER, I shall be updating with an end of season summary at some point in the next couple of days and I shall then be doing a transfer summary as I feel a BIG transfer market coming up in my second season as there often is when it comes to me and football manager!

HOW OFTEN SHOULD WE EXPECT POSTS?
Now every time I upload a post, I'm going to upload the story to Reddit, I should hope that feedback will let me know how often people want to see these posts...

I can do what I initially intended to do which was post in January and then the end of the season summarising everything that had happened in-between. However, if people want to see more content I can go into upload more with little insights, such as tactic changes, player interactions and other little aspects of the game that I feel are noteworthy.

However, as I've already mentioned, I can only update as quickly as I play and being a student near Christmas time with deadlines every day is NOT an easy task, let alone to then find enough time to bash out a couple hours of FM every day.

SUMMARY
Let me know how often you want to see these posts and WHAT you want to see in these posts!!
Comment below or on Reddit!!
;

No comments:

Post a Comment